Can I cancel or Refund my Flight on Air France?
Everyone is busy in life, occupied with work, and time is valuable. Hence, cancelling your flight with Air France should not take up too much of your time. If you have a flight with Air France and you want to cancel it for any reason, you have the option to do so easily. Air France bookings are affordable and flexible. Cancellations can be made at a minimal fee, and it is convenient. Cancellations at Air France depend on various factors like the cancellation policy of the Airline and the type of booking. Cancellations with Air France cancel flight option is easy to manage and effortless.
Cancellations can be made using their official website or the Air France customer service number.
Using the online mode via the official website:
Air France has a user-friendly website, and the best way to cancel a booking is by visiting the website. You can cancel your flight by following the steps mentioned below.
- You have to go to the airlines' website - airfrance.in
- You have to register and log in in.
- You have to click on "Manage bookings."
- You have to enter your six digit Reference number and last name to retrieve your booking details
- On the Booking details page, you will get to choose from options in the menu.
- Select the option to "cancel" your booking from the menu.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm cancellation.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from Air France on your registered number for the same.
Using the offline mode via Phone number:
You can cancel your flight by using the air france phone number 1-807-698-0194, to speak to an Air France representative and request to cancel your flight. Canceling your flight on the phone might be more convenient if you are not aware of the cancelation processes yourself. The customer service agent will ask for your flight booking details to retrieve your booking and cancel your flight on your behalf.
Air France cancellation policy:
You will be able to cancel your flight only if you are aware of Air France's cancellation policy so that you can cancel your flight with ease.
- If you can cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, it is free of cost, depending on the fact that your departure is after seven days from booking.
- If you cancel the flight after 24 hours, the fee for it is 200$
- You can cancel your flight for free if you have valid reasons like serious illness, death, or court summons and you have documents to prove it.
- You can cancel your flight 2 hours before the scheduled departure in case it is a domestic flight.
- You can cancel your flight 4 hours before the scheduled departure in case it is an international flight.
- If you cancel your flight, you will get your refund issued within ten days.
You will find this information useful if you want to cancel your flight with Air France. If you want more details, you should visit the official website for clarity.
Disclaimer: Sohafares makes every effort to ensure the accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of information and data on this website. Hence, when you use and take valid details of this website implies agreeing to the contents of this disclaimer. You must check the actual cost of the booking, and the official booking website of Sohafares will approve your reservation. It recommends you pay the whole amount reflected on the booking page. You might get deals and offers as per the government's announcement at the time of booking. You must accept the cookies before accessing the website and provide your essential details to make all the services smoother every time you access this.