How Do I Change My Information On Air France Tickets?
You are looking to modify the name from the Air France ticket due to have you need to correct some things in updating the name. Therefore, you search for it but need to learn how to make it. This article will readily help you correct the name; hence, to do this, there are several ways to change the ticket with Air France online or by contacting customer service. For that, you must get through it.
- Go to the Air France website and log in to your account.
- Click on "Manage my bookings."
- Select the booking you want to change and click "Change booking."
- Make the desired changes to your booking and click on "Continue."
- Review the changes and click on "Confirm."
You can contact Air France customer service by phone or by chat. To contact customer service by phone, call 1-800-AF-PARIS (1-800-237-2747). To contact customer service by chat, go to the Air France website and click the "Chat with us" button.
Air France Name Correction Policy
If you seek to correct the name on the Air France flight ticket but don't know how to do it, there is an Air France name change policy to do this; thus, to get it, you should have to track the below points.
- If the name on the ticket is significantly different from the passenger's legal name, or if the passenger has changed their name since booking the ticket, a fee may apply.
- Air France allows passengers to correct the name on their ticket up to 30 hours before departure without any charge. It applies to minor typos, such as incorrect spelling or capitalization.
- Surname changes are only allowed in cases of divorce and marriage happening.
- Name corrections are not allowed for some types of tickets, such as promotional fares or group bookings.
- Name corrections may not be possible for some destinations due to local regulations.
- It is always best to contact Air France customer service to confirm your name correction and to find out if any fees apply.
- If you reserved your ticket through a travel agent, you may also be able to contact them to correct the spelling of your name.
- If you have already checked in for your flight, you will need to contact Air France customer service to make the correction.
- If you need to make a name change after the 30-hour deadline, you may still be able to do so, but you will likely need to pay a higher fee and purchase a new ticket.
When you contact customer service, have your booking reference number ready. You will also need to provide the following information:
- The name of the passenger whose name you want to correct
- The original name on the ticket
- The new name that you want to change to
How Long Does It Take for Air France to Update Your Name?
It usually takes Air France 24 to 48 hours to update your name on your ticket. However, it may take up to 72 hours in some cases. You will get a confirmation email once your name has been updated.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Air France?
If you seek how much the Air France name change fee is, there are some fares that you have to bear out according to the conditions, so you must get it.
- Changes made at airfrance.us or Self-Service Kiosk: There is no change fee, while for third parties, changes are not allowed.
- Changes made at the airport or city ticket office: for changes, pay USD 20, and for third-party tickets change, pay USD 50 for non-flex fares, and for full flex fares, you don't need to pay.
- Changes made via phone bookings 1-800-237-2747: there is no change fee, and for third-party tickets change, pay USD 50 for non-flex fare, and for full flex fare, you don't need to pay.
What happens if I book an Air France flight with the wrong name?
If you book an Air France flight with the wrong name, you will need to contact Air France to make a name change. Air France allows name changes on tickets up to 30 hours before departure, but there may be a fee associated with the change. The fee will depend on the ticket type of your ticket and the amount of time before departure that you make the change.
How do I correct a misspelled name on Air France?
To correct a misspelled name on Air France, contact Air France by phone or online.
- Call Air France customer service at 1-800-237-2747.
- Have your ticket information ready, including your booking reference number and last name.
- Explain to the agent that your name is misspelled on the ticket and ask them to correct it.
- The agent will verify your identity and make the necessary changes to your reservation.
- Go to the Air France website and log in to your account.
- Click on "My bookings" and select the ticket that you need to update.
- Under "Passenger details," click on the "Change" button next to your name.
- Correct the spelling of your name and click on "Save."
- If you are correcting less than 30 hours before your flight departure, you will need to call Air France customer service to do so. There is no charge for correcting a misspelled name on an Air France ticket.
Can I call Air France customer service for a name change?
Yes, you can easily call customer service to change the Air France name format. Thus, to do this, there are the steps to call Air France customer service for a name change:
- Gather your ticket information, which includes your booking reference number, last name, and first name.
- Call the Air France customer service number under the United States, and the number is 1-800-237-2747.
- When you go to the customer service of the airline, explain that you need to change the name on your ticket. The representative will ask for your ticket information and authenticate your identity.
- After verifying your identity, the Air France spokesperson will make the necessary changes to your reservation. You will be given a new booking reference number.
- Be sure to ask the representative to confirm the changes to your reservation, which has the new booking reference number and the corrected name on your ticket.
Can I change the passenger name on the Air France flight?
If you have made the reservation of your flight ticket with Air France, the airline does provide you the option to make amendments to the mistakes you have made with your booking. It also implies name correction, as the passengers can correct the error they have made in spelling their name while making the reservation. The complete name change is not allowed as the passengers are not permitted to transfer the possession of their ticket.
Is name change allowed on Air France tickets?
The complete name change is not allowed with Air France. However, the passengers can correct any spelling error or change their surname in case of marriage or divorce. However, if the passengers make changes in their surname, they have to provide the necessary documents to the passengers.
How much is the change fee for Air France?
For Standard Economy tickets with Air France, you can change your flight for free within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket. After that, changes made within 60 days of departure will incur an Air France name change fee of USD/CAD 100, while changes made 60+ days before departure will incur a fee of USD/CAD 25. The fare difference (if any) will also apply, along with the name change fee.